Mindful Stretching Classes are Mondays – Wednesdays and Fridays at 9:00 am
Mindful Strength Classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 am
If you’re a new BoomerFit client, you must register to receive the ZOOM link for the class.
Click on the Contact button to send Betsy an email. She will email you back with the ZOOM link for the class.
WHY IS MINDFUL MOVEMENT AND STRETCHING IMPORTANT FOR BOOMERS?
• Hydrates and regenerates fascia and connective tissue which degenerates as we age
• Neurons “live” in fascia connecting every bodily systems – movement and stretching rebuild those connections and build more
• Reduces inflammation – exercise and movement create “good” inflammation that builds tissue and decreases “bad” inflammation which can lead to cancer and Alzheimer’s disease
• Increase stability and mobility decreasing falls and increasing efficient and enjoyable movement
• Eliminates or reduces Pain – pain pathways are closed off as new pathways are opened throughout the body